*Sponsored Post: ProActive SA*
Over the years, we have come to learn that oral Collagen provides a multitude of documented benefits for the human body – well beyond the realms of aesthetics.
Many Plastic and General Surgeons together with other medical professionals, now recommend an oral collagen supplement as part of their pre-surgery regimen to give support prior to Surgery, as well as part of their post-surgery routine. Amongst other benefits, it promotes quicker, more effective recovery, so patients are up and running quicker; as well as supports overall health and wellbeing, whilst healing, and beyond.
Collagen plays a vital role in supporting and boosting the body’s natural healing system and promotes healthy restoration and repair from soft tissue damage, either from an Injury (from sport or accidental), surgery or non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
Collagen ProActive Advanced is a proven, powerful antioxidant agent when used as part of a patient’s pre and post-care plan.
The promotion of quicker reduction in pain and swelling by utilizing the collagen’s natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidising effects allows patients to have shorter recovery times.
The goal for any pre and/or post-surgery care plan is to have the patient return to normal functioning as quickly as possible, with as little risk of adverse events or implications, related to slow/poor healing.
Collagen ProActive ADVANCED is clinically and scientifically proven to provide outstanding all-around support in many areas related to healing and recovery.
Collagen ProActive Advanced Liquid Collagen is now produced in a state of the art, Medical Pharmaceutical Facility in France, using the most advanced Collagen technology currently available, and is also Halal Certified.
This means all regulations pertaining to food supplements are strictly adhered to ensuring the best quality supplement for your patients.
The current advanced formula now also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc and Silicon in addition to the Vit B’s, Magnesium and Hyaluronic acid previously present.
Most importantly, its 10 000mg daily dose of the highest quality and highest bioavailability, has taken oral collagen supplementation to the next level.
Collagen ProActive Advanced has many other proven benefits – giving your patient a holistic approach to wellness, recovery, strength and quality of life:
- Beneficial effect in the maintenance of skin firmness & elasticity.
- Provides a stimulus for fibroblasts production, to effectively repair damaged tissue.
- Promotes the reduction of bone loss (osteoporosis/paenia).
- Reduces dry itchy skin (Ezcema etc) via potent skin hydration & tone.
- Thus, fighting the visible signs of skin ageing.
- Contributes to the stimulatory effect of Collagen biosynthesis in the body’s tissues – joint cartilage, bone, skin, gums and teeth.
- Promotes stronger lubricated cartilage including in Inflammatory Joint conditions.
- Enhances Hair strength & appearance from 5% to 45%.
- Promotes a stronger Immune system, Energy and Focus.
- Many patients describe improved sleep as well.
- (1) J.U.Ribas,O. Molinero,Study on the effect of a nutritional supplement with gelatin hydrolysates that focuses on the prevention of sport injury, 1998.
- Gulay Karaguzel,Michael F. Holick, Diagnosis and treatment of Osteopenia, DO1 10. 1007/s11154-010-9154-0,Rev Endocr Metab Disord (2010) 11:237-251, Springer Science and Business Media,LLC,2011
- (3) Roland W. Moskowitz, Role of Collagen Hydrolysate in Bone and Joint Disease, Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, Vol.30 No 2 (October), 2000:pp. 87 – 99.
- (4) J.A. Pasco,E.Seeman,M.J.Henry,E.N. Merriman,G.C.Nicholson,M.A.Kotowicz, The population burden of fractures originates in women with osteopenia, not osteoporosis, Osteoporosis Int (2006), International Osteoporosis Foundation and National Osteoporosis Foundation 2006.
- David E. Trentham,Roselynn A.Dynesius-Trentham,E.John Oray,Daniel Cimbitchi,Carlos Lorenzo, Kathryn Lea Sewell. Effects of Oral Administration of Type II Collagen on Rheumatoid Arthritis, Published in the prestigious Journal of Science, September 24, 1993.
- CLARK ABSTRACT – 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain.
- RIBAS ABSTRACT – EFFECT OF GELATINE HYDROLYSATES IN THE PREVENTION OF SPORT INJURY.
*Disclaimer: this article was commissioned by ProActive SA. For more information visit www.proactivesa.co.za
Find ProActive Collagen in South Africa (Available in Botswana 🇧🇼and Namibia 🇳🇦 too)
Buy ProActive Collagen Online: www.proactivesa.co.za/buy-online
Find a stockist near you: www.proactivesa.co.za/find-a-stockist-near-you
Rochelle is the founder and driving force behind Aesthetic Appointment. With a passion for the aesthetics and pro-ageing industry in South Africa, she has been in the aesthetic publishing industry since 2012, dedicated to creating a valuable platform for insights and knowledge, bridging the gap between patients and doctors - delivering reliable, medical-based information. Rochelle firmly believes in the power of a good skincare regimen, especially when started at home, and is committed to educating consumers about the myriad of treatments, procedures, and products available to them.